Successful Sales Tips
Successful Sales Tips:
- Build a network.
“If we want more roses, we must plant more trees!”
- Cultivate relationships.
“A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.”
- Communicate clearly and honestly.
- Ask questions. The “gift of gab” can be a curse. Listen and get the prospect talking.
“Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours.”
- Prepare for appointments. Research available information on your prospect and their organization.
- Solve problems, help others.
- Sell solutions not price.
- Focus on results. Spend your time on revenue producing activities.
- Address objections and problems upfront. Do not delay.
- Make doing business with you easy and pleasant.
“Remember that the other man may be totally wrong. But he doesn’t think so. Don’t condemn him. Any fool can do that. Try to understand him. Only wise, tolerant, exceptional men even try to do that. There is a reason why the other man thinks and acts as he does.
Ferret out that hidden reason – and you have the key to his actions, perhaps to his personality. Try honestly to put yourself in his place.”
Keys to Success:
- Be helpful and solve problems.
- Be sincere, respectful and honest.
- Build prospecting into your daily activities.
- Ask questions. Listen.
- Earn referrals.
- Set yourself apart from others.
- Show a positive image.
- Remember your etiquette.
“Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one’s origins and one’s final achievement.”
- Michael Korda
Believe in what you are selling! Love what you do!
“I never did a day’s work in all my life. It was all fun.”
- Thomas Edison